1.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I had previously written a very unflattering review of my experience with the support team (non existent) and Curtis still has not resolved the issue. To my total frustration, Curtis has only acknowledged me 2 times.

Once when after weeks of calling, they finally emailed me a set of instructions that I had to follow exactly before I could further. I complied with these idiotic instructions to the letter. I waited a week to hear and called and called and called ad nauseum to customer support to see if there had been progress with my replacement ice maker. In every phone call I received the same trite reply.

"We are putting you to the top of the accelerated list. We know how frustrating this delay has been for you" I think it's rehearsed as a condition of employment. The email I sent last week told support that I not only contacted you but the BBB. I then contacted the support team at Amazon, who really ARE an extraordinary support team!

They have contacted Curtis but no results yet. In the meantime, Amazon also contacted the people who supplied my 4 year extended warranty who looked up the necessary information and less than 10 minutes later I received a full refund! Now, this all being said, suddenly, after weeks of Curtis ignoring my countless emails and phone calls, I heard from Curtis support, claiming that while I did supply the necessary information, they needed a PAPER receipt from Amazon. By this time I had had it!

I replied in an email that they knew perfectly well Amazon does NOT supply paper receipts but even if they did, since it a 2016 Christmas gift, it was likely thrown out with the trash. I have not heard anything since and unfortunately probably won't. At the same time I reported Curtis to the BBB I also sent and mailed a very irate letter to the two addresses I found with the Curtis address.

I am beyond pissed and anyone who knows me knows I will not stop until I get satisfaction. Phyllis Lindahl

Review about: Curtis International Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: So far horrible.

Comments