1.7
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Poster increased review rating.

Smallish refigerator/freezer stopped working and makes noise. makes Klunking.

same as everyone else. getting runaround. Sent photos along with "CF" number, call center just that, no "MANAGER" to speak with. this is the worst customer service, they do try to make you so crazy you never want to keep at it but I'm not going away and I originally bought my product from Walmart.com so buyers beware!!!!

The more times that I try to contact Curtis International via their 800 number the more times that I get frustrated!!! They say they sent an e-mail I never received, then they say they will send another one, however if I never received the first one then I will not be able to receive the second one isn't that correct and there is NOONE to speak to but the call center people in INDIA who are always very scripted, polite and frankly afraid of going in any way off script and WHY do I have to type at least 100 words????

Review about: Igloo Products Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Product was good until it broke down.

I didn't like: Fact that i still do not have refrigeration for my milk, Fact that i still have no refrigeration, Customer service, Customer service attitude.

Comments