I purchased TWO Klu Internet tablets, (LT7035-F, LT7035-L) that are SUPPOSED TO BE GOOGLEPLAY compatible.The software is installed by DEFAULT BY THE MANUFACTURER, Curtis/Proscan.

However, IT DOES NOT WORK AS ADVERTISED. CURTIS/PROSCAN WILL NOT respond to ANY attempt to contact them. I have tried repeatedly with not so much as an email in return. The company has made NO EFFORT TO RESOLVE this issue.

My next step in getting this resolved is to contact the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. I have attached a screenshot of an app that depends on Google Play Services. This shows the error message. Google states that they DO NOT SUPPORT THESE DEVICES.

How, then can their software be used on a device that is NOT SUPPORTED BY THE OWNER OF THE SOFTWARE? This sounds like theft by deception.

I have been robbed by CURTIS INTERNATIONAL/PROSCAN.FUNNY HOW THE NAME CHANGE CAME INTO PLAY.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Curtis International and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Curtis International.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Curtis International to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Curtis International?

Comments