1.4

We purchased an TV from Walmart and after 6 months the screen and sound went out. I contacted them and they had me to ship the product back to them at my expense.

They sent it back after a few weeks and 3 months later it did the same thing. I contacted them again but this time I was told by the customer service rep to send an e-mail detailing the issue along with pictures of the product(TV) to customerservice@curtisint.com and given another 800 number to call to check on the status. I did as instructed on 09/22/17 and got an automated reply the same day stating "A customer care specialist will be working to get back to you with an answer soon as possible. Extra note stated they were experiencing higher than normal inquiries due to back to school and allow 5-10 business days for a reply.

10/23/17 no response. I had been calling them daily since 10/05/17 and haven't been able to speak to a representative. I keep getting a message stating all reps are currently busy, leave a message and someone will call you back. I left a message once and never got a call back.

I continued to call and got the same message each time and when I chose to hold on for the next rep the call would disconnect after several minutes of being on hold (calling from a landline). I called 800-968-9853 on 11/01/2017 and spoke to a rep this time I was told he was going to send another request for me to expedite the process and was asked for date of purchase when they already have that information from previous request. The rep stated he needed to put it in the request he was forwarding because the previous information went to the warranty department.

Information given but still no closure. Poor product quality

Review about: Curtis International Customer Care.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments