My first complaint: I find it completely unacceptable that there is no email address to send complaints to. If I call the 800 number, I might end up talking to the same person I need to complain about!
I ran into a problem with some photos not showing up on my brand new Digital Frame. I immediately called the 800 number and spoke to "Lane" who told me that my pictures were not the correct size. He said I would have to resize my photos or they wouldn't work. When I asked him how to change that, he told me to contact my computer service provider to get that information. I told him I don't have one. I asked him if there was a way on the computer to do that (not knowing whether he could help me or not) and he starting getting impatient with me, kinda huffy. "Ma'am, you have to talk to someone else about this. We do not know your computer, blah blah blah". I got that, but he was rattling off computer lingo I did not understand and I was trying to verify what he meant. Attached is picture of what is happening...blank images with a question mark in the center.
I am not happy with your service and would also appreciate you using American workers...I could tell he was not from this country by his language and the lag time in the call. Had I the presence of mind I needed, I would have asked to speak to a CS rep in the US like my friend told me once to do. He could have been more helpful and more considerate with someone who doesn't know computer lingo that well. Please train your employees to be compassionate and understanding in dealing with your customers. It will reflect greatly on your company...either negatively or positively - your choice. Thank you for reading...
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Ease of Use|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service attitude
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Sylvania Digital Photo Frame
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the account is..."
- "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "Gave this to my husband for Xmas this morning. After shooting it about 15 times the string snapped and hit his hand...pretty sure his finger is broken. Not happy at..."
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "We have order Pizza Hut so many times and this is the first time we have had this happen to us we ordered 2 medium pizzas and chicken Alfredo's when..."