My first complaint: I find it completely unacceptable that there is no email address to send complaints to. If I call the 800 number, I might end up talking to the same person I need to complain about!
I ran into a problem with some photos not showing up on my brand new Digital Frame. I immediately called the 800 number and spoke to "Lane" who told me that my pictures were not the correct size. He said I would have to resize my photos or they wouldn't work. When I asked him how to change that, he told me to contact my computer service provider to get that information. I told him I don't have one. I asked him if there was a way on the computer to do that (not knowing whether he could help me or not) and he starting getting impatient with me, kinda huffy. "Ma'am, you have to talk to someone else about this. We do not know your computer, blah blah blah". I got that, but he was rattling off computer lingo I did not understand and I was trying to verify what he meant. Attached is picture of what is happening...blank images with a question mark in the center.
I am not happy with your service and would also appreciate you using American workers...I could tell he was not from this country by his language and the lag time in the call. Had I the presence of mind I needed, I would have asked to speak to a CS rep in the US like my friend told me once to do. He could have been more helpful and more considerate with someone who doesn't know computer lingo that well. Please train your employees to be compassionate and understanding in dealing with your customers. It will reflect greatly on your company...either negatively or positively - your choice. Thank you for reading...
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Ease of Use|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service attitude
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Sylvania Digital Photo Frame
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "I searched online for a part for my microwave. This place popped up stating it had the part. I used their website to generate a part number.i ordered the part.Their..."
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "Salesman jeremy in cleveland, wi showed us a few trailers, we decided on one and asked how tge tires are, he says theres no dry rot and tires look ok...as..."
- "On December 30th 2014 i called you as the TV i bought and had taken out the extended warranty on was having issues. Turning itself on and off mid show,..."
- "I hate the new Kurig Coffee maker... bought the new model and you can only use the Kurig K-Cups which are $17.99 for 24 compared to getting 40 at Sam's..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."