We purchased a Proscan TV on October 1st and received it on October 7th via Federal Express.After turning the TV on, we discovered that the screen was unwatchable or a cracked internal screen.

I placed a phone call to Curtis International on October 7th and was told to wait for an email (which I would receive within 24 hours) at which time I would be told what steps are to be taken. I did not receive the email within the allotted time so I called again on October 9th. Again, I was told I would receive an email within 24 hours. I did not.

I was told the reason I did not receive this email because their email has been down. Which I do not believe because she this after I told her what time I called on Saturday, Oct 7th. She said "yes that is about what time our email went down." "So it has been down for 2-1/2 days." She said "Yes". I called a third time on October 11th at 8:15.

I explained what had happened over the course of 4 days and I told her I want to stay on the line until I receive said email. I did receive said email. From this point they only want to communicate with you via email. When asked how soon I should hear back, they say as soon as they can in the order the email was received with all information.

The website states their customer service support line is available 24 hours 7 days a week.

This is NOT true.When answering the phone they say your have called after our business hours, please leave your name and number and we will call you back.

Review about: Curtis International Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Curtis International?

Comments