Called and ordered remote charging my debit card May 2nd 2014.Curtis customer service said 7-10 business days.

Called on June 5th 2014 asked why no remote or return of my money they replied remote was not available so refund would be coming. July 3rd called Curtis they replied money should be credited back to account soon within the next ten business days. Called August 8th 2014 asked to talk to management they asked my info then put me on hold so they could call about Escalation status whatever that is supposed to be. I think they are terrorists using a company as a front for their devious nature.

Everytime I call its always some East Indian sounding person that barely speaks English well. Everytime I call Im on hold till a operator picks up usually with an average of ten minutes or worse. Im waiting on hold as I write this still waiting for The Escalation Status. Then they get me back on stating my full amount would be refunded.

After in which I asked to talk to their Customer Service Manager.

They replied that they would transer my call to the customer service manager .They put me on hold again.

Had an Experience with Curtis International?

Comments