I called regarding my RCA television which was purchased 4/30/2018. The screen blacked out and never regained a picture. They told me to wait on an email with further instructions. I promptly responded to the email, which was sent two days later. I had to constantly call for updates regarding my email.

After almost 3 weeks, they finally responding and stated that the warranty was void due to physical damage. There is no physical damage to the television. It looks new out the box. In fact, it still has plastic on the corners that was park of the packaging!

I feel that they just want to make it seem they have a factory warranty on their products, which are obviously poorly made, but actually don't. They just find a reason not to honor it.

I will never purchase ANY product that is under the Curtis International name. I should have done thorough research prior to purchase.

Total Projected Loss: $279.99

Do not purchase Sylvania, Curtis, RCA or PROSCAN products. They are not the names we knew and loved years ago. You will be throwing your money out the window.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments