CURTIS International - PROSCAN Google Play Internet Certified Tablet Blue Screen Death after one month old

My spouse purchase at local store and worked fine until it rebooted self and lost all my stuff so I figured turn off ad fix when I can and all that came on blue screen saying Proscan and no 1800 number to phone them from BC Canada and Customer SErvice for fixing sucks because need sales receipt and proof with bank statement does not work.Have been waiting 2 weeks for copy from store and tried to phone help line and all GET Nothing we can do without receipt.

Should have said SORRY Did not know it would only last a month and tried calling messages but they have not returned call explaining situation.VERY FRUSTRATED Customer

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Proscan Tablet
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #476709 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with CURTIS International? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 6 Yes 6
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 06, 2014 #791678 Tracy, California

The same thing happened to the tablet I bought for friends on Christmas , the blue screen with proscan on it . I'm so upset with this company !!!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to CURTIS International. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about CURTIS International.
Filing a new complaint about