I purchased a tablet through ShopHQ. It was my first online purchase through TV. I assumed that ShopHQ would stand behind their sales but they do not. I was referred to a company called Curtis International.

I received my tablet and began having trouble with it right away. I took it into Geek Squad and they said it was the tablet not software.

I called ShopHQ and they referred me to Curtis International. I called them and they had me send the tablet to them at my cost.

I received it back and it was still not working

I was told to "send in your tablet and we will replace it." Continuous calls since April 1st. Their only response is "We have not heard back from the manufacturer, please call back in two days."

I have sent three emails to their headquarters in Canada at sales@curtisint.com with no response.

I ordered the tablet around January and have not had use of it. The lack of accountability through ShopHQ and Curtis International is astounding.

If there is ever a CLASS ACTION SUIT against this company or ShopHQ. I would be willing to participate.

Comments

tablet lasted about three weeks - not even going to try support people