1.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Well - you might be interested in knowing that Curtis International no longer has a physical office in Canton Michigan. They have consolidated their manufacturing and office spaces in Etobicoke Ontario Canada.

I finally got a hold of a real person in the customer service department who looked up my CF# and said that I should receive... wait for it... an email shortly. Ha Ha...

We shall see. If anyone needs the actual phone number I can give it to you upon request. I am just thinking I should ship the mess back to them and see what they do with it. The information is as follows: Curtis, International Ltd., 315 Attwell Drive, Etobicoke, Ontario M9W-5C1.

Telephone number: 1-416-674-2123.

Good luck - at least you get to speak to a person who knows which department to transfer a person to. Good Luck.

I didn't like: Everything about this company.

Comments

curtis international stay away customer service is worse ever cant understand them and they refuse to honor warranty i think should file a class action law suit and tell the major stores to stay away from them they are fraudswters as far as im concered and cheat people out of there rights