1.6
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I have NEVER in my life experienced such HORRIBLE customer service!! I purchased a 60 inch RCA television less than a year ago and as of a 1 1/2 month ago (it has taken this long to finally speak to someone, problem still not fixed), its on the blink.

The screen continues to go black and will not come back on until you turn the TV on and off. This happens all day!! I followed the warranty procedures to the letter to no avail! It is obvious that their call center has been outsourced to the Philippians, no one knows anything!

Curtis International should be ashamed !

No more RCA products for my household. I will be sure to let everyone I know to stay away from this company!!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Fact that i spent my hard earned money with this company.

Comments

Extremely poor customer service. Agent refused to work with me to resolve my problem.

He said they would e-mail me and I would have to work on my issue via e-mail. My one day old tv would not work. They refused to discuss replacing the defective tv or authorizing me to return it to Walmart. I contacted the telephone number for Walmart's customer service and they immediately they were e-mailing a postage paid return label to return the tv to them.

They are shipping a replacement tv to Walmart to be received within four days at no cost to me. I am contacting Walmart's Executive Offices to voice my concern about Curtis International as well as the Corporate Offices of RCA since the tv was sold under Walmart's name - a company I have trusted and used for over 50 years.

to Anonymous #1523471

I purchased my television from Walmart as well. I tried to get help from Walmart but since I had the TV more than 90 days I have deal Curtis International. Thanks for the suggestion I will contact Walmarts Corporate office.