I ordered a av/dc cable on June 23rd.I have been calling to check the status of the order and all they keep telling me is that it will take 7-10 days to arrive it is now the 11th day and still no cable.

I called once again said it should arrive today, so I politely ask how it will be coming meaning UPS, Post Office or Fed EX, they reply fedex but can't even give a tracking number.

I wish they had another number to call instead of speaking to someone who is in another country and can give me some answers!!I will NOT order from here again!!

Had an Experience with Curtis International?

Comments

Swagtron - Similar experience with Swagway X2 Swagtron "I purchased this Swagtron Swagway X2 on December 6th, 2016 because of the $199 sale... it's used and damaged..." Read more Buy Squad - TV IS NOT NEW Buy Squad "I purchased the Samsung UN55KS8000 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV. From start to finish it took almost a month before I received my TV. There was no way..." Read more CURTIS International - Internet Tablet Review from Newnan, Georgia Curtis International "I purchased TWO Klu Internet tablets, (LT7035-F, LT7035-L) that are SUPPOSED TO BE GOOGLEPLAY compatible. The software is installed by DEFAULT BY THE MANUFACTURER, Curtis/Proscan. However, IT DOES NOT WORK..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung 78 curved TV 4KUHD Samsung Electronics "I purchased A 78 inch Samsung TV on 4/1/2017 from HHGregg. HHGregg stated that all sales were final but Samsung offered a one year warranty. This TV was a floor..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more