1.2
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Bought an RCA 55 inch HD LED TV manufactured by Curtis International. TV worked fine for 1 year.

Then all of a sudden it fails and I get sound but no picture. Stopped working exactly 1 year and 1 week after purchase. Called Curtis and followed their e-mail instructions, sent all the info and pictures and was told I would get a response 5 - 10 business days later. It has now been a month and I have no reply.

When I phone them I get the same script every time "Ok sir I see that your file is still open and currently being reviewed, it was placed in priority BLA BLA" but no one is able to give me a straight answer or tell me when I can expect one. Agents are totally useless. They will tell you there are no supervisors or that the supervisors are busy but if you insist you can speak with one. They are liars and they are clowns running a scam and laughing at you.

Thankfully, here in Quebec we have a legal warranty and a consumer protection office.

If it has to go to court, they will lose. DO NOT BUY CURTIS OR ANY OF THE BRANDS THEY OWN (RCA, SYLVANIA, ETC.) Worst company I have ever had to deal with.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rca Rld5515 Tv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Tv was good when it worked.

I didn't like: Product support, Customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 14.

Comments